Friday, October 31, 2014

Music | "Heartstrings" by Leighton Meester

       Leighton Meester finally released her first album. And despite the fact that she sang country music, the album is Indie-pop/Pop, and I'm definaly like it. Leighton has really sweet voice, she is one of the few actresses who has a talent for music and special sound. It’s a perfect mix between Lana Del Rey and Paolo Nutini.
       She composed all the lyrics, so the album is autobiographical, sensitive and vulnerable. Some of the songs you've already heard, but many new ones.


       “Anybody who has any clue who I am or my name or what I’ve done, I’m so happy to bring them over to this and get them 
to listen to this record,”
The album consists of nine songs:
1.Heartstrings
2. Run Away
3. Good for One Thing
4. Sweet
5. On My Side
6. L.A.
7. Dreaming
8. Blue Afternoon
9. Entitled
        My favorite songs are Heartstrings and Entitled. I think it's so classy album. I also love the music video for Heartstrings, simple, but really beautiful.

More on:
LeightonMeesterVEVO

1 comment: