Monday, June 15, 2015

Best Photo Editing Apps for Instagram #2

       In my last post about the photo editing apps, I wrote a list (really long!) application that I used earlier, but now my opinion on some of them a little bit changed, so I decided to do a second part.
     I think that it is unnecessary to have a hundred applications to get beautiful photos, you just need to understand what features you want to have, and then pick up to each one! application.
Below is a list of features that I want to have in my application set.
  • extra photo effects
  • collage
  • no crop
  • miror effect
  • labels and stickers
Here's my list of apps that I picked up for these features. These applications are the best for me акщь all that I have ever used. And all these apps are free!
1. Pixrl - my all time favorite apps ♥ and VSCO
2. PicCollage
3. instaShot
4. Mirrord
5. Labelbox for labels and aillis (Line camera) for stickers

but

I also write below apps that are also good for photo editing
1. Afterlight, Picfx
2. Pic Stich
3. Squaready, InstaSize
4. Photo reflection
5. PicsArt

5 comments:

  1. Hiya! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you will have here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and excellent photography. You can use clipping path service for beauty enhancement of images Thanks for sharing your photos and nice info.

    ReplyDelete