Sunday, March 30, 2014

Music | "I Love You" by The Neighbourhood

   "I Love You " is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band The Neighbourhood.The genre of this album is alternative & indie. Album consist of 11 songs. I'm really love the sound of this songs, there are soft but really cool and also I'm in love with lyrics.
     My love to The Neighbourhood began with songs "Sweater weather", I just fell in love with this song, it's my favorite song from this album. Also my favorite songs are "Afraid", "Let it Go", "W.D.Y.W.F.M?" and "Flawless".
I like that all are black & white, it's cool, all video even live.

More on:
*theneighbourhood.com
*theNeighbourhoodVevo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your posting . I'm impressed to see your post . Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete