Monday, February 16, 2015

Music | One Last Time by Ariana Grande

          ONE LAST TIME is a song by Ariana Grande and the fourth single from the second album My Everything. Also on February 16 was released the French version of "One Last Time" featuring Kendji Girac, alternatively titled "Attends-moi". The song written by David Guetta.
        I think that this is not the best song on the album and not my favorite, but I definitely like it and it is ideal for a single, сheerful music and nice lyrics.
       Well, at last, one of the most awaited news is that today released music video. The main idea it is end of the world, and the last moment (time) which Ariana wants to spend with her ex boyfriend. The music video is very unusual for Ariana, it's like a little action movie, and in order to understand the idea of the video, you need to watch it a few times.
       
"It’s very unique, it’s very different, I called Max [Landis] up and I said ‘hey I want to do something that ends exactly like this’ and I described the ending shot to him and then I said I also want it to be (a) one take (music video)… and I want the ending shot to look like this, And I described those two things to him and he’s like, ‘wow, that’s ambitious and it’s brave and it’s different, but let’s try it".
- Ariana about Music Video
       
And video from the first time live performance
More on: 

1 comment: