Friday, December 27, 2013

Fashion Trends | UGGs


       Australian footwear brand, which produces boots and other footwear made ​​of sheepskin. Of course...this was a trend for a long time, but I would like to write about them, and understand why ugg boots, it already like a disease? Some girls don't understand how you can wear in the winter, not only ugg boots.

      I'm not a fan of ugg, because I don't think they are very feminine, there are many reasons why I don't like them. In the photo are the only ugg boots, which I really like, my favorite color is pink and navy blue, but I really hate black and brown ugg boots especially. Ugg it's cozy fashion. I think that ugg boots better suited slender girls, because when skinny legs and big shoes it looks cute. 

Some reasons Why I LOVE Ugg boots
  1. They are made of natural sheepskin
  2. They look good with leggings and skinny jeans
  3. There are some beautiful colors such as light beige, navy blue and pink
  4. Ugg boots are really cute with bows
                Some reasons Why I HATE Ugg boots
  1. Tall ugg boots.
  2. Form boots, such as if your leg flattened by bear.
  3. Brown and black ugg boots
  4. Ugg boots with sequins 

1 comment: